GET RID OF THE FLANNELS...

"Nice train is here and on time," I thought to myself on Friday morning.
This is a good morning...hair huge and on point...good night sleep (with some help from NyQuil)...grandpa sweater...grey tee...charcoal jeans and rain boots - I love casual Fridays. Plans to eat wings, drinks, fries and chit-chat with the man. This is the making of a good day.

"Yes, a solo seat, Lord is this my morning or what!" I get my favorite, a seat that I don't have to share - I can read my book, sip my coffee and sit comfortably, "what a life."

However do to my nosiness, I couldn't dig into my book the way I would like, I was too busy eavesdropping into the conversation between two women that looked like day and night. One of the women was dressed in a completely dingy blue. Dingy blue big tee-shirt that matched the color of her baggy jeans. Her hair was in tight pin curls and she was wearing no make-up. The other woman on the other hand was slightly bigger with a black shirt that clung to her womanly curves, her hair was shining and styled to perfection, her mani and pedi were bright pink which was incredibly flattering on her brown skin, she was wearing a dark denim wash jean and a few sparkly rings, a necklace and bracelet. Her make-up was soft but yet visible.

I will call the lady in the dingy blue - Carolyn and the woman in the black - Samantha.

Carolyn:"Girl, you know Meriellan asked me to go to that nasty store with y'all"

Samantha: "So, I know you are gonna come, right"

C: He-- naw, what I look like comin' in there...you know I'm married. I don't need to be lookin' like a hoe - plus, Kalvin don't even care bout that stuff."

S: "Like h---, he don't care...all men care that's why I am gettin' me some."

C: "Girl, Kalvin don't even be home half them nights for me to even wear that sh--"

S: "He don't be home cause you ain't wearin' it, he prolly out there with some hoe that's gonna be shoppin' at that "nasty" store."

Right then I didn't care if it were clear that I was staring - they must be about to fight, I wish someone would say that Mike was going to be with some woman at night...and plus everyone else was listening and the weird thing is a few people were shaking their heads in agreement with Samantha's point. The people shaking their heads were a hilarious combination because it happened to be two older ladies - mid-80s and a younger business man (which made me chuckle) in his mid-30s. What would Carolyn say, everyone was awaiting her response:

C: "Yeah, prolly," she said defeated, "I guess I can go and look..."

WHAT! I wanted to yell out, "Yeah, Carolyn, go and look in order to find that nasty woman screwin' Kalvin and whoop her..." but I didn't because I got overwhelmed by wanting to add to Samantha's advice...

"Carolyn, if you want to be sexy to your hubby, but don't want to be CRAZY with it you can always go to Vicky S's or somewhere else and try something with a little flirty skirt, something that covers but is see-through, something girlie with a little spice, go with traditional with a fiery color or take it back to all the way classic but with a breath-taking silhouette, it's your choice but Carolyn, I agree with Samantha:"
"It's time to get rid of the flannels...(for a night)"


http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/3540.jpg

Popular Posts