The Real Truth behind the smile/ I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings...


Due to my new layout all polls have been erased...but don't worry after biblestudy, I will create some new ones... hope life is treating you well! To be honest, I have wanted to scream all day... I feel like I am trapped in a bubble and I want to scream, but I have to stay quiet, smile and type... Lord, help me :)

One thing that's been helping though is screaming digitally or cyberly...or something:

auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...whew

Do you ever feel like that? What do you do?

I used to scream profanities out the car window while in no man's land in Ohio, but being in New York without a car has stopped that for now...

You can read more about my shouting out of car windows here (or go to "You make me want to shout" in January archives)

Popular Posts