It's Physical Attraction

Here lately I have been talking to friends that have the same dilemna - he is nice but....
So when I got this e-mail, I knew that I needed to post it:

Hey Shelby,
I have been dating this guy for a while now and he is such a sweet person, but there is one problem I am really not attracted to him physically. That's a major problem in my book, but I did try to get passed the looks in the beginning but it wasn't happening. Our personalities go together very well and he does so many nice things for me, but I can't see myself ever being physically attracted to him. My best friend and I were actually talking about my choice of men and she thinks I base it around their physical appearance which is true to certain extent. I am trying to change for the better but it's just not happening. I hate to say this but even my friends who see and know him do not think he is nice looking at all. Well please email me back with your thoughts and suggestions on this situation. I can even send you a picture and you can tell me if you think he is cute. Also, I would love to see from others if I am just simply superficial.

Thanks,
Simply Superficial????

So what do we think...take the "physical poll" and COMMENT :) Can't wait to hear what other's have to say about this...my opinion coming soon...


P.S. We should all know my opinion, don't forget I chose to keep my looks at 90 instead of my brains.

Love ya!


Looks/physical attraction are not a deal breaker for me
2 (6%)

Looks/Physical attraction are a deal breaker for me
19 (59%)

I can grow to be physically attracted to someone I am dating
13 (40%)

I want the BIG WOW in the beginning - I cannot grow to be physically attracted to some one
8 (25%)

Looks are the most important element in the beginning
4 (12%)

Looks don't matter that much to me in the very beginning
1 (3%)

Popular Posts