A Little Bit...

A little bit in love with you...

Do you remember that feeling? The feeling of fallin' and letting yourself fall or realizing that all you can think about is that person. When eyes are shut all you can think about is that last encounter...planning the next time you will touch, talk, be in his/her company - what will you wear? How will you resist all temptation and not be that girl or guy? How do you make this last? Does he/she feel the same? How will I get the title? Do I want the title? As Drake says:


A little bit, a little bit, a little bit in love with you
I guess that I'm a little bit, a little bit, a little bit in love with you
I know you told me break their hearts
But it's you I wanna take apart
And I will never ever be the first to say it
But still I... They know I...ah ah ah

Click here to hear "A Little Bit" by Drake. I am feelin' his sound in this song something crucial and I love the heart beat intro...it's hard and steady...which emphasizes the pure adrenaline of falling...falling...falling...

Popular Posts