Hair Update:

Dream Hair:

I want to stay strong, but I have to get a relaxer! For the past month:
  • Due to the massive product change, my hair hasn't felt as healthy.

  • I have to constantly resort to a ponytail, which is bad for my edges.

  • My "curl" is completely inconsistent

  • Washing my hair at night or in the morning, leaves me feeling like I am going to get sick.

  • It takes way too much time to style.

  • With a relaxer, I am able to work and style my hair in so many dynamic and fun hairstyles.

Reflection:

  • Next time I try to go natural, I will cut all my hair off

  • I will be able to go to a natural hairstylist consistently and often

  • For this time in my life a relaxer is necessary in order to have a consistently "polished" look that's easy for me to maintain.
               
    My new haircut of choice is a crazy sharp bob. I am going to get razor straight bangs and my hair completely straight in the back. This will allow for me to keep the length but yet add bangs that will allow for a cute ponytail. 

Popular Posts