Love is funny: Awesomely BAD engagement photos

I got an e-mail with the subject line "perhaps a topic for your blog :)" and simply a link. Once I clicked on the link, I laughed out loud at least five times. I hope y'all enjoy as much as I did!

All engagment photos and comments are supplied by the article:
Here are some of my favorites, but click on the link for more!

When has one EVER fallen asleep half way in the Ocean???

Widget_dkvplw2odfwlgaix4stwsl


They must be virgins, to not see how inappropriate this is.

Widget_dmn3v3x6hj6aj0moo6fsvn


I feel like we're getting an extremely intimate glimpse, you?

Widget_dwdif1n9nfrpqzgfy-cxh9


The evolution of our cheesy love.....

Widget_dqxowcsxtij5btxsjj4hcy


Me, You, and the pole, til death do us part.

Widget_dkbhasdsflsroencodlbha


The penis comes first.

Widget_dwscd_rvzbsb-pbkdntoul


Congratulations on your abusive relationship.


Widget_dtsan9r1xlkrz5tnpsrqfr

This couple is NOT the life of the party

Widget_dsrapki4vjzit9ljqc2rez

AND..... AB HOLD!!!
Widget_bgpnx1wu9fwjm1aljnksu3

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ENGAGEMENT PHOTOS?

Popular Posts