Putting some umph into it

My friend Charles just sent me this link via. comments on the blog:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upnTg2GPgTM

And I automatically "hit" it off with the video and I didn't know why - it's just some girl dancing but then I realized our connection:

Okay...pull my arm, why don't you? I dance like her - all arm, back, shoulders and head...yes, on beat and slightly cute, but completely unappetizing.

Mike is always like, "throw some...into it," whenever I am dancing without him behind me :) and then I get into it, loose control, I am everywhere, I am given everyone in there some ummmmph, but again according to Mike or other viewers it's all shoulders...

WHATEVs...I am just happy to see there is someone else that "can't NOT dance..." But while I am at it, any tips on throwin' a little ummph into it?

Popular Posts