How I wear leggings

Reference: This comment inspired me to put together picture collage of how I wear leggings, if you have other ideas, make sure that you click the title and leave a comment. You can just put your name in the "Name/URL" space - that way you don't have to log in.

Can you show/post some pics of how to really wear the leggings? I've always assumed they have to be worn with longer shirts and I have a hard time finding them...or if I do they're fitted. And a fitted longer top with tight leggings looks like a catsuit which isn't a flattering "everyday" kinda look. I always resort to thicker tights if I wear a dress in the fall...so not quite leggings. So yeah, please put together an outfit or two because I'm lost :( lol

So, I usually wear leggings in the fall with boots...whether ankle boots or tall boots, heels or no heels.

I chose each look because they can all be paired with heels or no-heels, dressed up or down:

Look #1: In the look to your right - I have a mini-dress and my leather paired with a pair of shiny black leggings. This is a night out for drinks and whatever happens next...

Look #2: In the look to your left I have a longer black shirt that hits (the bottom of my butt-cheek...lol) with a grandpa sweater and scarf paired with "leather" leggings. This is a visit the library, matinee, and happy hour look...


Look #3: In this look, you have a low-cut circle neck stripped shirt that hits mid thigh, with a wool scarf and a huge wool sweater that hits mid-thigh also and again this is accompanied by leggings. This is a brunch and day-time shopping look...

Look #4: The look to your right is a low-cut shirt that hits between lower butt cheek and very high thigh, with a blazer. This is a more polished night look...

Popular Posts