UMMM...are we talking date rape?

So, as I sat at work doing my thing, sipping on some tea and listening to some Trey Songz on imeem, this Brandon Hines' song comes on, Different. As I listen to the song I hear the line:

"I wasn't payin attention she was fine
so I figured I would pour some hennessey
get her tipsy where I want her."

And I am automatically alert - are we talking date rape? Isn't waiting until a girl is tipsy to mess with her date rape? Or is it the girl's responsibility to watch out for herself?

Because I was furious to hear...that's where the music is going! What are your thoughts?


Waiting until a woman is drunk and messing with her...

Is RAPE...
3 (13%)

Is date rape
6 (26%)

Is her choice to drink and mess
2 (8%)

Is what grown folks do
0 (0%)
Is lame but not rape
12 (52%)

Popular Posts