Is it okay to talk and look as long as you don't touch?

"Oeeee Weee," said this handsome older man as he talked to one of his boys.

He was referring to the young woman with the pink vinyl daisy dukes. Her butt was hanging out the bottom and she matched the shorts with a black camisole and huge round frame sunglasses. Her hair was in a bun and she was walking like she had somewhere to be.

She didn't look back at the men as they talked to one another...soon after the man dismissed his friend and walked behind her and met up with another friend. At that time, I noticed that the "cat caller" guy was wearing his wedding ring as was his new friend. And right as the two married men went to link hands, the new friend (who was looking at the woman cross the street) said:

"Man, I am looking at that faaaat a--, thinking about how I CAN handle that -- and handle it all night!" His boy chuckled and gripped him up and followed up by saying, " man, I know -- she always be dressed like that..."

And then they both said at the same time, pushing me to want to scream "jinx"

"Man," while they stared at her in the distance.

Leaving me to ask myself is that a case of "boys will be boys" or although neither of the mean touched or talked to the girl were they still "filthy and cheater-esq"? Is it okay to talk and look but not touch?

Take the poll or leave a comment

Popular Posts